Lithium-Ion Battery Warnings and Usage Information
You must read these safety instructions and warnings before using or charging your batteries.
Lithium Polymer and Li-ion batteries are volatile. Failure to read and follow the below instructions may result in fire, personal injury and damage to property if charged or used improperly.
By purchasing Lithium Polymer and Li-ion battery, the buyer assumes all risks associated with lithium batteries.
Li-Ion and Polymer battery & packs may explode and cause fire if misused or defective.
When charging battery, please put battery in a fire proof container. Please don't leave battery and charger on wood material or carpet and unattended.
You must keep Li-Ion battery and charger away from children.
General Guidelines and Warnings
(1) Use specific Lithium Polymer/Li-ion charger only. Do not use a NiMH or NiCd charger. Failure to do so may a cause fire, which may result in personal injury and property damage.
(2) Never charge batteries unattended. When charging LiPo/Li-ion batteries you should always remain in constant observation to monitor the charging process and react to potential problems that may occur.
(3) Some LiPo/Li-ion chargers on the market may have technical deficiencies that may cause it to charge the LiPo/Li-ion batteries incorrectly or at an improper rate. It is your responsibility solely to assure the charger you purchased works properly. Always monitor charging process to assure batteries are being charged properly. Failure to do so may result in fire.
(4) If at any time you witness a battery starting to balloon, swell up, smoke or hot, discontinue charging process immediately, disconnect the battery and observe it in a safe place for approximately 15 minutes. This may cause the battery to leak, and the reaction with air may cause the chemicals to ignite, resulting in fire.
(5) Never store or charge battery pack inside your car in extreme temperatures, since extreme temperature could ignite fire. Never Charge batteries from a laptop computer.
Vape / E-CIG Battery Warning
(1) Never charge batteries unattended.
(2) Put battery in the fireproof container and charge in an isolated area, away from other flammable materials.
(3) Let battery cool down to ambient temperature before charging.
Storage & Transportation
(1) Store battery at room temperature between 40 and 80 degrees F for best results.
(2) Do not expose battery pack to direct sunlight (heat) for extended periods.
(3) When transporting or temporarily storing in a vehicle, temperature range should be greater than 20 degrees F but no more than 150 degrees F.
(4) Storing battery at temperatures greater than 170 degrees F for extended periods of time (more than 2 hours) may cause damage to battery and possible fire.
(1) Charge battery with good quality charger. A poor quality charger can be dangerous.
(2) Use caution to avoid puncture of the cell. Puncture of cells may cause a fire.
(3) Charging the battery every 2 months to keep it fresh if you don't use it.
Operating Charging Temperature: 32 to 113 degree F - Discharge: 32 to 140 degree F
(1) Let battery cool down to an ambient temperature before charging.
(2) During discharge and handling of batteries, do not exceed 160 degree F.
Manufacturer’s product warranty is limited to original defects in material and workmanship. Warranty does not cover collateral damage. Misuse, abuse, incorrect charging and other inappropriate use or maintenance of this product are not covered under warranty.